While some of the workshop content is delivered through lectures, the majority of the learning is through collaborative exercises that allow participants to apply the Adizes Methodology® to current business issues they are facing within their own organizations.
Breakthrough to Prime®
BTP is a 2½ day workshop that is a great way to learn more about the basic concepts and methods of Adizes. The workshop is highly experiential so enrollment is limited to 20. In the workshop participants learn how to:
- Lead their organization through every stage of the corporate lifecycle.
- Build “perfect” top management teams.
- Master organization change
- Harness conflict constructively
- Manage the secret to success
They leave the workshop energized by their new knowledge and ready to apply it to accelerate their own organization’s journey to PRIME; the optimal stage of the Corporate Lifecycle.
Public BTP workshops attended by executives from multiple companies are held regularly in Santa Barbara California and at other locations around the United States. We also provide private in-company BTP workshops that are tailored to meet the unique requirements of participants within a single organization.
These are 1 day workshops that are delivered by Dr. Adizes and senior Adizes Associates. Forums are held several times a year in Santa Barbara and other locations around the world. Attendance is limited to 10 CEOs.
We excel at helping leaders design and deliver highly collaborative 1 to 2 day retreats that are custom designed to address any priority client issues, opportunities or other requirement. By working on the issue collaboratively, we are consistently able to assist leadership teams to align to a common set of agreed goals, thereby transferring ownership of issues to the group for who now share a common interest in execution.
Which is an abbreviation for Synergistic Diagnostic Workshop, is a 2½ day program that is a powerful management tool for kicking off a sustained effort to dramatically improve growth, profitability and other areas of company performance. In a world of virtual teams, cryptic email, text messaging, and death by PowerPoint, Syndag works because it requires key people to come together and work on the business face-to-face. The highly collaborative nature of a Syndag produces many valuable outcomes. Four are particularly important:
- 100% agreement on the issues the company needs to tackle to drive performance and 100% agreement on the game plan for doing so.
- The need for change is legitimized and accountability for action moves from the shoulders of just 1 or 2 individuals onto the shoulders of all participants.
- An energized atmosphere of understanding, mutual cooperation, teamwork, and urgency emerges.
- Participants develop an enhanced awareness of their interdependency and learn how to work better together to harness their differences tackle complex issues constructively.
Syndags® are only provided as private in-company workshops for up to 24 participants who represent all key functional areas and management levels of the business.
Adizes workshops are led exclusively by certified Adizes Associates. These multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural, multi-lingual professionals have diverse cultural backgrounds. Most have substantial operating experience. They also have years of experience working with Adizes clients around the world, and have completed a rigorous multi-year Adizes training and certification program.
An excellent and practical hands-on guide for entrepreneurs. I learned what to do and more importantly what not to do, to accelerate the success of my business."
– Kabir Khanna, Chief Knowledge Officer, Chalkpad
What a breath of fresh air Adizes is in the generally useless population of consultants offering canned solutions. The added value is priceless!."
– F. .G. Thomas, VP, General Research Corp.
Many valuable lessons and insights for both the fledgling entrepreneur and the mature management team.."
– Charles R. Scott, President and CEO, Intermark, Inc.
Adizes in a category of their own. Instead of giving you fish, they teach you how to fish."
– Peggy Cenova, co-CEO, Straight Status