Breakthrough to Prime™ Workshop
A 2 Day Exploration of the Power of Adizes
BTP is a 2 day workshop that is a great way to learn more about the basic concepts and methods of Adizes. The workshop is highly experiential so enrollment is limited to 20. In the workshop, participants learn how to:
- Lead their organization through every stage of the Corporate Lifecycle.
- Build “perfect” top management teams.
- Master organizational change
- Harness conflict constructively
- Manage the secret to success
Attendees leave the workshop energized by their new knowledge and ready to apply it to accelerate their own organization’s journey to PRIME; the optimal stage of the Corporate Lifecycle.
Public BTP workshops attended by executives from multiple companies are held regularly in Santa Barbara, California and at other locations around the United States. We also provide private in-company BTP workshops that are tailored to meet the unique requirements of participants within a single organization.
Adizes Leading the Leaders Workshop
How to Create High Performance Management Teams
Do you know that the Ideal Leader does not exist?
A single leader, no matter how functional, will eventually become dysfunctional. Over time, as the organization grows, that single executive will falter. The qualities that made him or her successful in the past can be the reason for failing in the future. In reality, one person, even someone extraordinary, can perform only one or, at most, two of the roles required to manage/lead an organization.
Building a company requires a complementary team. It needs collaborative leadership, a team of leaders who differ in their styles yet complement one another.
But here is the problem: A complementary team, since it is, by definition, composed of different styles, generates conflict. So, although conflict is good, although it is necessary and indispensable, it can be destructive and dysfunctional.
What is needed to avoid this potential dysfunctional and destructive conflict is collaborative leadership based on Mutual Trust and Respect.
Attend this workshop and learn how to create a complementary team and understand the foundation for establishing a culture in which your team will thrive.
A Syndag, which is a Synergetic Diagnostic workshop, is a 3 day program that is a powerful management tool for kicking off a sustained effort to dramatically improve growth, profitability and other areas of company performance. In a world of virtual teams, cryptic email, text messaging, and death by PowerPoint, Syndag works because it requires key people to come together and work on the business face-to-face. The highly collaborative nature of a Syndag produces many valuable outcomes. Four are particularly important:
- 100% agreement on the issues the company needs to tackle to drive performance and 100% agreement on the game plan for doing so.
- The need for change is legitimized and accountability for action moves from the shoulders of just 1 or 2 individuals onto the shoulders of all participants.
- An energized atmosphere of understanding, mutual cooperation, teamwork, and urgency emerges.
- Participants develop an enhanced awareness of their interdependency and learn how to work better together to harness their differences tackle complex issues constructively.
Syndags® are only provided as private in-company workshops for up to 24 participants who represent all key functional areas and management levels of the business.
"Thanks for exposing us to the ‘Founders Trap.’ Your methods and facilitators have been enlightening."
- David Evans, Founder, Equinox Tree & Vine, November 2013
"Besides being interesting and intellectually stimulating, the content was practical and of immediate benefit."
- Fred D. Fuller, President, Productos Pennwalt
"The best presentation on top management that I ever attended."
- Lukas Bonnier, Chairman, Bonnier Publishing Company, Sweden