Rank: Certified Integrator
Home Office: Lithuania
Languages: English, Lithuanian
Year First Certified:
Jurgita Bajoriuniene has acquired managerial experience over the last 25 years. Prior to that she worked as an HR Manager, and Director of managerial processes where she was responsible for building and lining HR processes in one of the biggest concerns and holding group of companies.
She is an expert in the diagnosis of managerial processes, implemented projects in following areas:
- Forming and implementing the HR processes in new enterprises;
- Auditing, grounding and proceeding the activity of new HR departments in companies during the process of mergers and acquisitions;
- Linking HR strategy to business strategy;
- Top management selection;
- Building HRM systems of employee reward, performance management, employee key competencies, adaptation of new employees, employee training and development.
She also has a wide range of experience as an outside consultant, facilitating top management strategic sessions, team workshops, implementing HR systems, and leading corporate change management projects.
As a long standing lecturer at Vilnius university (Master Classes on Organisational Psychology) Jurgita has extensive experience in lecturing. She cooperates with different educational and training institutions and is available for public and corporate lectures and trainings.
Jurgita began her studies of Adizes methodology in 2013. Since then she has continued her studies with different Adizes trainings. Jurgita is a certified Adizes integrator, and has assisted senior associates in coordinating consulting projects in Lithuania. She is an active member of Adizes club in Lithuania.
She lives and works in Lithuania, has participated in numerous international projects.